Dickert MAHS40-01 Hand held Transmitter 40 MHz 1-Channel
Dickert Hand held Transmitter MAHS40-01, 40 MHz, 1 -ChannelThe Dickert MAHS40-01 mini handheld transmitter works in AM technology with 4,096 coding possibilities. The personal coding is freely configurable by the user with a 10-pin coding switch.
The programming of the Dickert transmitter MAHS40-01 is done via a 10-pole dip-switch. You therefore manually set the code with small switches hidden under the cover flap.
Once you have set the code, the programming of your MAHS40-01 Dickert remote control is completed.
With the hand-held transmitter Dickert MAHS40-01 you conveniently open and close your garage door, for example. drive from the car. The manual transmitter MAHS40-01 can be used for various door drives. Important are frequency and coding of the receiver used. If you are not sure whether your door drive can be controlled by the Dickert MAHS40-01 please contact us.
- Manufacturer: Dickert
- Article name: MAHS40-01
- Article designation: Hand held Transmitter / Remote Control
- Buttons: 1
- Channels: 1
- Frequency: 40,685 Mhz AM
- Compatible with Dickert 40 MHz AM radio receivers
- LED for transmission control
The Dickert MAHS40-01 remote control is compatible with hand held trinsmitters of divers manufacturers.
- and more
- Transmission Frequency: 40,685 MHz, Amplitudemodulation 'AM'
- Channels: 1-Channel
- Coding: 4,096 possibilities
- Range: up to 75 m in a free field
- Operating Voltage: 12 V alkaline-manganese battery, type 23A
- Power consumption:typically 40 mA in transmit mode
- Operating temperature: -20° C up to +60° C at 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Dimensions: 82 mm x 39 mm x 17 mm
- Housing: Plastics housing, grey-black
- Weight: 40 g incl. battery and packaging
- Dickert remote control MAHS40-01
- Key ring
- User manual